Give your SENCO’s and teaching staff superpowers with picturepath’s visual timelines
All of our plans include full access to all of picturepath’s functionality and support. View our pricing and FAQ’s below.View Pricing
How many pupils does your school have?
All plans include
- All icon packs and the ability to add your own
- 24/7 year-round access ( meaning supported evening, weekends, and holidays too)
- Full access support desk
- Desktop & smart device compatible app (meaning you can use it on your phone, tablet, or laptop)
- Full access parents app meaning you can share timelines between home and school
- Unlimited number of teacher / SENCO / carer profiles
Are you ready to try picturepath at your school?
Start with a 90 day free trial. Book a 20min set-up call at a time to suit you. We’ll run you through the product, answer any questions that you have and, if you’re happy, instruct you on how to start using it at your school.Book a call
- No! We have deliberately built picturepath to be as intuitive as possible.There is a “how to use” guide which we supply to all schools and SENCOs who are using picturepath. There are also videos on our YouTube account of how to use some of the features and if you’re really stuck, drop us an email or give us a call and we’ll help you out.
- Picturepath is a free download for parents from the Apple and Google Play stores. Ordinarily there is a monthly charge for the premium version but if your school is using picturepath we offer this for free to any parents whose children are at the school. This way, the children will get the continuity of a timeline which shows both the home and the school part of the day, removing some of the anxiety that can occur around transitions.
- Depending on the number of pupils involved, we can look into a reduced pricing option for MATs and purchasing groups.
- Yes – it can be used anywhere around the world. Picturepath only supports English at the moment but if enough users request other languages, we will add that functionality. Currently you can upload and name your images in your native language, so you can personalise it to your needs.
- Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and let us know and we will cancel the first invoice.
- With the full school licence, you can use picturepath for all your pupils (up to the maximum number within your school size). If you need to add more teachers or activities, that’s all included in your annual subscription. There’s no limit to how many activities or routines you can create. We know some pupils will need a personalised image for each activity and you can use picturepath to create as many as you need.
- We can send you some information which you can send out to parents. Once they have downloaded the app, you can click the “Invite a Parent to Share” button, enter their email address and they will get a notification on their phone or tablet asking if they are happy sharing their timeline with the school. The data is only shared between the devices authorised by the parent, ensuring that information is kept safe and secure.
If you have any additional questions that aren’t covered here, please contact us via any of the methods listed on our contact page.